Monday, April 4, 2011

LOve Wedding Cookies Pictures

Here are the pictures of the final product!!!


The Bride and the Groom








And my great satisfaction is when I read the feedback of my customers here it is Jennifer's :

Maria was fabulous and I already have a friend buying their favors from her! My LOVE cookie, inspired by the LOVE statue in Philadelphia by Robert Indiana, was a true replication and even in my gray and yellow wedding colors! Her attention to detail was impeccable. Each cookie is wrapped in plastic with a seal and then packaged with protective wrapping between each of the 150 cookies! She even gave us a few extra in case of breakage and made my fiance and I little bride and groom cookies as a gift. We cannot wait for our guests to see and EAT these treats. Thank you Maria!!!!!


So if you are looking for some custom cookies for your events contact me and I will be so happy to make them for you!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment