Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dyan's Peppernuts

We use to live in Texas, and now living in Kansas I have heard about to many different bake treats that I have never heard about, and pepper nuts is one of them.

On December my daughter performed in the Nutcracker, it was a wonderful show full of talented and incredible persons,  we had a very nice time !!! She had so much fun and learned a lot, we are so proud of all her hard work, she and all the dancers did a wonderful job.

I had the chance to spend time with some of the moms from the other ballerinas, we shared good times and off course we share edible goodies, yummm!!!

So Dyan was talking about all the cookies she baked and mention the paper nuts ( that was I understood), so I told her I have never try them, and she offer me to bring me some, and this morning I try them for the first time.

The name is  Peppernuts, they are soooo gooooood!!! She bring to different styles, both are very good, some are harder and with a nice anise flavor that remind me of some semas, a kind of whole wheat bread  my mom always has at home.

Ant the other ones are softer and full of flavor as well, I can't decide which ones I like the best, both are delicious.

Thank you Dyan!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. They are very delicious, but my favorites were the softer ones.

    ReplyDelete